pcsc-lite-1.8.0: Ludovic Rousseau
19 November 2011
- PC/SC spy tool. See "PCSC API spy, third try"
- Support systemd socket activation (the auto start of pcscd from the library has been removed. Use systemd instead). See "pcscd auto start using systemd"
SCardGetStatusChange(): check all the readers are already known and return
SCARD_E_UNKNOWN_READERif a reader name is not present. Windows XP has this behavior.
SCardEstablishContext(): Invalidate all the handles in the son after a fork
- Add define of
FEATURE_EXECUTE_PACEfrom PCSC v2 Part 10 Amendment 1 2011-06-03
- Fix some memory leaks reported by Coverity
- Enable silent build by default
log_line(): correctly calculate delta time when no color is used The update of last_time was only done in case of colorization (LogDoColor). So on unsupported consoles the time was wrong.
log_xxd_always(): Use a variable-length array The debug message buffer is no more with a fixed size (around 600
bytes of buffer to log) but uses a variable-length array. It is now possible to log extended APDU of 64kB.
The variable-length array feature is available in GCC in C90 mode and is mandatory in C99 standard.
- Some other minor improvements and bug corrections